Attend cooking classes. These give you not just a taste of the culinary tradition of the area you’re visiting, but also a hand-on feel for what happens in Tuscan kitchens. With us you’ll enjoy classes in a real Italian home.
Let’s choose your accommodation in the centers of the small towns of Radda or Gaiole in Chianti: B&B, Hotel or self catering apartment, the accommodation
that best matches your taste.
We’ll help you to know the places but especially the people.
There’s no better way of getting to know a place than talking to the locals.
- 3 Italian hands-on Cooking classes and meal, with water and Chianti Classico wine
- Snack with drinks and wine during the lessons
- 1 dinner with our Italian family, enjoying various typical Italian products
- 1 guided excursion
- transfer at the beginning of the program from Montevarchi to the accommodation and at the end of the program from the school to Montevarchi station by private car (Montevarchi is connected to Florence and Rome by train)
- Transfer every day from/to your chosen accommodation to/from Toscana Mia
- Toscana Mia apron
- Toscana Mia recipe leaflet