The hands-on cooking experience covers traditional, home-style Tuscan and Italian recipes to enjoy the wonderfully intense flavours & freshness of traditional Italian dishes cooked in an evocative stone farmhouse in the hills of Chianti, surrounded by vineyard & olivegroves. The classes are held in a friendly atmosphere. And you have the chance to make new friends and learn a few culinary secrets from Simonetta and Paola. Participants cook and eat dishes prepared using fresh, organic and natural ingredients. A complete meal (4 recipes) such as appetizers, a pasta dish, a vegetable or meat dish and then a dessert is prepared every day and is accompanied by the Chianti Classico wine which best complements it.
- Half day hands on Italian cooking class (4 recipes)
- Meal with water and Chianti Classico wine
- Snack with drinks and wine during the lesson
- 1 instructor (speaking English fluently)
- Toscana Mia apron
- Toscana Mia written recipes in English